POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.stills : Surrealism judging? Server Time
5 May 2024 20:04:29 EDT (-0400)
  Surrealism judging? (Message 11 to 12 of 12)
From: gonzo
Subject: Re: Surrealism judging?
Date: 19 Sep 2003 03:34:11
Message: <3f6ab173$1@news.povray.org>
St. <dot### [at] dotcom> wrote in message news:3f69f98c@news.povray.org...

> "Shay" <sah### [at] simcopartscom> wrote in message
<snip>|
> > |     Yeah, "whatever". Hmm... I have to admit that I didn't
> > | have time to read any of the comments for the last round,
> > | so didn't see his comments. Seen them now though. He needs
> > | to leave his pee-wee alone for at least 23 hours of the day...

LOL

> > Hmmmm. I though that there were worse images than his this round,
> and
> > *somebody* needs to call it like he sees it.

True, while he obviously didn't spend a whole lot of time on it, it didn't
even make my worst 5...

>   Still, I appreciated his better image of the two.

Yeah, his other image had some potential, I gave it a pretty good score

If he's at all
> interested in CG, then he must learn to critique a lot better than he
> does. <Says the Master Commenter...> <g>

Well, at least he knows what he likes and dislikes... I can respect that.
My previous comment was based on the fact that there were a couple other
entries that said "I'm only 11", so I wondered if he's drafted some friends.

> > This judging has just really taken it out of me, and I still have
> just a
> > bit more to go. I think this is the last time I will vote. 103
> images is
> > a *lot*.

Yep.  A lot of images, and a lot of variety. Tough to score & tough to
comment. I may have to revamp my whole scoring & commenting system (again)
after this one.

RG

Post a reply to this message