POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.stills : Surrealism judging? : Re: Surrealism judging? Server Time
18 May 2024 19:14:06 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Surrealism judging?
From: gonzo
Date: 19 Sep 2003 03:49:15
Message: <3f6ab4fb$1@news.povray.org>
Jim Charter <jrc### [at] msncom> wrote in message
Personally I have
> streamlined the voting for myself by assigning scores in steps of four.
> 4, 8, 12, 16, 20.  I find it helps me make clearer decisions.

That's a good idea, especially when there is a large variety.  This round
really emphasized that for me.

And I usually comment on every image, but I'm reconsidering that after this
one.  Although I really appreciate the comments from others and I assume
others do too, so I dunno...

RG