POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.stills : current tpic : Re: current tpic Server Time: 20 Sep 2020 17:40:43 GMT
  Re: current tpic
From: Hildur K
Date: 2 Jul 2006 16:25:00
"Norbert Kern" <nor### [at] t-onlinede> wrote:
> That is the correct behavior.
> You cannot open the files, until another folder like 'zipped-up' or
> 'winvote' are created.
>
> So, let's hope waiting time is short.
>
> By the way, I'm eager to see your entry!
>

> Norbert Kern

Thank you, you are too kind :)

However, if I try to open
ftp://irtc.org/pub/stills/2006-06-30/
in IE, it either freezes the browser

or if you try to go directly to the root
ftp://irtc.org
you only see the welcome message and no directories, just an error message.

I can however view all directories and files from within Mozilla and
downloading older zip files works from there, (but no welcome message).

This seemes to be a problem with Internet Explorer, I don´t know about
other browsers.

Tip: Try use Mozilla Firefox or another alternative if you can´t access the
above link to see if your entry made it!

Hildur K