POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.stills : waiting... : Re: waiting... Server Time: 28 Sep 2020 18:38:58 GMT
  Re: waiting...
From: Norbert Kern
Date: 20 May 2006 12:30:01
"Roman Reiner" <lim### [at] gmxde> wrote:
> looks like the link isn't displayed correctly... just view the first thread
> that appears in a seach for "irtc update"

I know the current round entries, I posted the links several times.
But normally the website is updated, you can see the current entries and the
new topic announced within 10 days. I cannot remember of a time lag like
now.
A 3 weeks delay is more or less normal only for announcing the results.

Norbert Kern