POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.stills : Catastrophe Round Bonus Award : Re: Catastrophe Round Bonus Award Server Time: 29 Oct 2020 22:32:55 GMT
  Re: Catastrophe Round Bonus Award
From: Renderdog
Date: 9 Jun 2005 20:50:01
"scott" <sco### [at] spamcom> wrote:
> Any chance of posting a list of your favourites so we know what to aim for
> next time? :-)

There are some guidelines on my webpage:
http://home.hiwaay.net/~slone/bonus.html

Putting some good comments in the code and
a tutorial or "making of" website would've easily
taken the prize this round. I'm not looking for
perfection, just well-documented code that does
some interesting things others can use.

Mark