POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.stills : Catastrophe Round Bonus Award Server Time
28 Mar 2024 20:54:38 EDT (-0400)
  Catastrophe Round Bonus Award (Message 1 to 5 of 5)
From: Renderdog
Subject: Catastrophe Round Bonus Award
Date: 31 May 2005 20:15:00
Message: <web.429cfcef44922ec86d2029d50@news.povray.org>
This round's $100 bonus winner is also the overall winner, The horse of
straw. Congratulations to emkaah; it looks like the money will be awarded
in Euros, 80 at the current exchange rate.

No tutorials this round, but several nice entries with some good code. As
usual some of my favorites didn't finish in the top six.

Mark

Post a reply to this message

> This round's $100 bonus winner is also the overall winner, The horse
> of straw. Congratulations to emkaah; it looks like the money will be
> awarded in Euros, 80 at the current exchange rate.
>
> No tutorials this round, but several nice entries with some good
> code. As usual some of my favorites didn't finish in the top six.

Any chance of posting a list of your favourites so we know what to aim for
next time? :-)

Post a reply to this message

By the way, would you be interested if I include your award in my stats
website ??  :
http://exether.free.fr/irtc

Let me know,

JC