POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Recent postings to povray.binaries.images : Re: Recent postings to povray.binaries.images Server Time
3 Aug 2024 12:16:37 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Recent postings to povray.binaries.images
From: IMBJR
Date: 18 Apr 2004 15:25:31
Message: <iml5809nrinhmpk7kj7mh1j99e8c23k6d4@4ax.com>
On Wed, 07 Apr 2004 06:13:18 -0700, Hans de Vries
<han### [at] chip-architectcom> wrote:

>> After discussing this with the rest of the server administration we feel that this
>> is in keeping with section 2 of the AUP and we will not object to an appropriately
>> worded message with a link provided to an off-site image. Please make sure that
>> you identify it as adult related material when you do. This will allow others to
decide
>> if they wish to view material of that type at their own discretion.
>>
>> --
>> Ken Tyler
>> News Admin.
>>

>This is a site were most poster use their real names in all openess and are as such

My real name is on record. Look it up.

>associated with the nature and contents of the site were they hang out. There are
other
>sites were everybody is anonymus and can freak out without any consequences.

No one is anonymous on the 'net, to think so is very dellusional.

>It is not that people need to decide if they want to see something or not. The point
>is that that they don't want do be associated with it. As such it doesn't make any
>difference if the link is to an on-site or an off-site image.
>
>The poster himself (IMBJR/Doctor Morbius) stays anonymus and thus doesn't have this
problem.

Dream on. I'm very transparent. Just because you personally are not
capable of looking up my details does not mean others are not.

>Nudity? Erotism? no problem. Pornography? maybe if it is of highly artistic quality.
>Perversity? Vulgarity? Horror scenes? no thanks.

Sounds more like: Real Life? No thanks.

>Regards, Hans

My First Subgenius Picture Book:
http://www.imbjr.com