POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Yes, that time : Re: Yes, that time Server Time
8 Sep 2024 15:16:24 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Yes, that time
From: Stephen
Date: 18 Jun 2008 13:03:32
Message: <imfi5451f3g086otgfd4f6t8c5l6m04ods@4ax.com>
On 18 Jun 2008 11:53:00 -0400, Jim Henderson <nos### [at] nospamcom>
wrote:

>> That's a whoosh! Way over my head ???
>
>Richard MacDuff (though I'd actually have to check to see it if it really
>was "MacDuff" rather than "McDuff", but I'm fairly certain the 'A' is
>there), one of the principal characters in "Dirk Gently's Holistic
>Detective Agency".

He was the most obvious when I googled Richard MacDuff but I could not
see the relevance. But then I come from a place where MacDuff is not
uncommon. I remember the local band, Fred MacDuff and the duffers :)

>At least I didn't say "Billy Boyd". :-)

The Northern Ireland Labour Party activist? No? The Scottish
footballer? No? maybe the actor?
--

Regards
     Stephen