POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unofficial.patches : New possibilities with MegaPOV 1.0 & Multi-CPU Rendering ? : Re: New possibilities with MegaPOV 1.0 & Multi-CPU Rendering ? Server Time
3 Jul 2024 05:07:48 EDT (-0400)
  Re: New possibilities with MegaPOV 1.0 & Multi-CPU Rendering ?
From: ABX
Date: 14 Jan 2003 07:03:44
Message: <iju72vgg3p9ovlhaehma23b7t3mr4av9eu@4ax.com>
On Tue, 14 Jan 2003 12:39:38 +0100, "Theo Gottwald *"
<The### [at] t-onlinede> wrote:
> I am thinking about the consequences.
> Trying to understand which changes would have to be made.
> If you have an idea which buttons to include and where, give me a hint.

to TO DO

> One other thing I think could be improved with the MegaPOV itself:
> After installing the MegaPOV 1.0 (by copying the folders over the POV 3.5
> folders)
> I was really waiting to render one of those mechsims.
>
> "Cannot find iso_csg.inc"

iso_csg is not distributed with MegaPOV becouse it is independant project.
Having it separated makes it easier to make better and extended versions of
IsoCSG library later. There is MegaPOV dedicated version of IsoCSG at its
page: http://www.google.com/search?q=isocsg+megapov . Perhaps some links to
IsoCSG could be included on downloading pages.

ABX