POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Can't Access Certain Commands in Tools : Re: Can't Access Certain Commands in Tools Server Time
30 Jul 2024 18:24:46 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Can't Access Certain Commands in Tools
From: Stephen McAvoy
Date: 29 May 2004 16:10:35
Message: <ihrhb09su996v1v3vv004cvqs89m2897n3@4ax.com>
On Sat, 29 May 2004 11:38:02 -0700, Patrick Elliott
<sha### [at] hotmailcom> wrote:

>Everyone has to start some place, even if it is as a complete and total
>newbie. Give the guy a break, for all you know he has a good reason to
>not completely understand and telling him he shouldn't even try is not
>going to promote such understanding.

You are right, although for Thornsten he is showing a lot of patience
:-}
If members of the newsgroup are willing to answer/tutor CFM then what
does it matter if some of the questions seem self evident. Those of us
who have been around computers for a long time sometimes forget how
much there is to learn. Personally I would not like to start from
scratch now.

Regards
        Stephen