POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Be very very quiet : Re: Be very very quiet Server Time
9 Sep 2024 07:23:38 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Be very very quiet
From: Stephen
Date: 15 Jan 2009 04:52:00
Message: <hl1um45epq27i6afjpcpiicsh10o2fn01j@4ax.com>
On 14 Jan 2009 15:54:47 -0500, Jim Henderson <nos### [at] nospamcom> wrote:

>>>Or at least a roundabout error.
>>>
>> Points to the American and as we all know. Points mean prizes!
>
>What do prizes mean? ;-)

Something that will provide every Dr Who enthusiast an ideal accompaniment to

Just the thing to help Alpine chalet owners beat the effect of global warming -

Sure to delight every amphibian lover who worries about their pets getting lost
- this lovely AA toad atlas.
Sure to delight every dinner party host who likes to serve lawn clippings in

Sure to delight every handicraft enthusiast who enjoys making their own Chinese
food - a lovely set of knitting noodles.
A prize sure to delight every philatelist with a interest in issues
commemorating amputations - a beautiful leather bound stump collection.

mahogany cat stand.
Sure to delight every DIY enthusiast who likes to keep their underwear

A prize certain to eradicate the creeping effect of marine mollusc damage to

To delight every wire haired terrier owner who likes to keep their pet smartly

Just the thing to delight the small rodent enthusiast who likes to keep his pets

To ideally suit every proud homeowner who wants to keep their carpets pine fresh

To delight every keen horticulturalist who wants to make their garden look

To ideally suit any homeowner who wants to get that authentic inner city Cardiff
effect in their kitchen - a lovely Welsh dosser.

this tasty Pipistrel bap.
For every keen Chef who likes their deserts to throw themselves off the cooker -

A refreshing fruit drink that will make the perfect addition to any packed lunch

Something to be treasured by every member of al-Qaeda who is also a fan of the

Guaranteed to delight every keen ornithologist who wants to keep his birds feet

Something that will ideally suit every keen pastry cook whose storage space is

Just the thing to delight the domestic fowl enthusiast who likes his chickens to
be woken with a touch of luxury - this lovely electric teas-maid with built-in
alarm cluck.

rocking hearse.
Just the thing to delight a stylish man about town who enjoys designer label
luxury at bath time - a fabulous pair of Gucci loofahs.

an electronically coded Aunty theft device.
A perfect labour saving kitchen device for every Arctic rodent enthusiast - an
automatic Lemming squeezer.

this stamped addressed Antelope.

rest - a lovely pair of punk beds.
Sure to delight any wildlife enthusiast and Elvis impersonator - a stylish pair
of Blue Suede Shrews.

hygiene - a bottle of Listerine moth wash.
Just the thing on which to ride around Paris when doing the Victor Hugo tour -
an economical 1.6 litre hunchback.
An ideal snack for the al fresco pet lover - a Picnic Hamster.

and Go Skiing.
The ideal snack for the Chiropodist on the move - tasty Microwave Bunion Rings.

For the keen race goer who has a sweet tooth, a bag of Granulated Shergar.
For the lover of Chinese food who needs to know exactly when it is cooked - an
Oven-ready Speaking Duck.
For the Tibetan hill farmer who likes to keep the place neat and tidy - a lovely
set of Goat Hangers.
Just the thing for the homeowner who does not like to be kept awake by the
furniture - a decaffeinated coffee table.
To wipe out even the most uncomfortable of embarrassing personal ailments - this
Preparation H-bomb.
Guaranteed to delight every sweet toothed Muja Hadin fundamentalist - a
Kalashnikov Trifle.
From the Findus dermatology range - a Boil-in-a-bag.
A prize which will warm the heart of any collector of National Coal Board
memorabilia - a coal-effect coal mine.

Parker-Bowles recliner.
An ideal addition to the larder of anyone wanting to brew up a cuppa using
contaminated water - a packet of Typhoid tea bags.
Sure to delight a sweet toothed baby Buddhist - a tin of reincarnation condensed
milk.
A prize to suit anyone who likes to make their eyelashes look their best on

A prize to help the elder single man to liven up his al fresco evenings on the
patio - an attractive pair of French widows.
A prize to help to help control wayward kitchen appliances - an electric kettle
prod.
Just the thing to clear those annoying balls of fluff that so often accumulate
in the belly button - this navel decongestant spray.
Something to thrill the parrot lover who wants to raise cash for charity - a
chance to do a sponsored parakeet jump.
To provide a touch of luxury for anyone who enjoys the essence of poultry at

To ideally suit the Elvis impersonator who likes to go for the traditional look
- a pair of reproduction Mahogany sideburns.
>>>My move is St. John's Wood.
>>>

>> My last move was going to be Swiss Cottage (next door to St. John's
>> Wood) so we must be homing in.
>>
>> Marylebone.
>
>Oh, now that was predictable.  Very predictable.  Any more predictable
>and I could've made the move for you.  But I wouldn't, of course, because
>that would have put Garden's variation of Rushton's fifth rule into
>effect.
>
>Goodge Street.
>
>Jim

Your name is James so (James) Bond Street.
--

Regards
     Stephen