POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.windows : Installation problem : Re: Installation problem Server Time
1 Jul 2024 02:30:14 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Installation problem
From: ABX
Date: 5 Jun 2003 09:20:50
Message: <hkgudvs7nbgljee2s6bqnnglha7q08j16v@4ax.com>
On Wed, 4 Jun 2003 23:02:06 -0500, "Eugene Lazutkin" <eug### [at] usanet>
wrote:
> It was the latest MS OS: Windows Server 2003. It has the latest browser and
> the latest IE. Obviously it has the latest comctl32.dll. It is based on XP
> and I was able to run all Windows apps without any problems.

Are you sure you did not installed any outdated application before, such that
could overwrite comctl32.dll with older version without version comparison?
Are you sure comctl32.dll is located on path? Or older is located on path as
well but at the place where it is founded quicker? Try copy newest version of
comctl32.dll into folder where POV installer is located. Helped ?

ABX