POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Silo now exports/links to POV-ray : Re: Silo now exports/links to POV-ray Server Time
8 May 2024 14:04:52 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Silo now exports/links to POV-ray
From: Christoph Hormann
Date: 25 Nov 2003 05:02:01
Message: <hilb91-edf.ln1@triton.imagico.de>
Tom Melly wrote:

> Just out of curiousity (well, sort of - it's not a completely trivial question),
> what's the etiquette regarding posting to a binary group with an attachement,
> but cross-posting to non-binary groups? I assume it's still a no-no for the
> benefit of those with slow connections....

Obviously those only downloading the non-binary groups for bandwidth
reasons will give you the right answer.  I don't see any advantage of
cross posting a binary to a non-binary group except forcing those who
don't want it to read it.  Moral judgement on this it up to you.

Christoph

Last updated 25 Oct. 2003 _____./\/^>_*_<^\/\.______