POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : New POV-Ray webpage : Re: New POV-Ray webpage Server Time
6 Aug 2024 10:19:15 EDT (-0400)
  Re: New POV-Ray webpage
Date: 10 Jul 2002 05:33:48
Message: <hbvniu0fbfajl1k2b02hmsu2kg807mq6gl@4ax.com>

wrote:
> I hope I wasn't too detailed.

15. How can I get into second step of registration if I already started
registration? My mail server was broken yesterday and I recived code just now
but (even with Search) I can't get any page where "Step 2" appear except page
with step 1. Should I start another registration and put there false
informations only to get step 2 page ? Or should I start full real
registration and leave previous data from first one in database ?

16. When I put "step 2" into search field and press search button then
resulting page contains ten links and links to further results as "11-20" and
"21-26". But links to further results not work. They return "Your search did
not match any documents."

ABX