POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.advanced-users : Tranformation matrix to change coordinate spaces : Tranformation matrix to change coordinate spaces Server Time
6 May 2024 11:10:04 EDT (-0400)
  Tranformation matrix to change coordinate spaces
From: Peter Popov
Date: 11 May 2001 03:59:33
Message: <hb4nftstffp43ia7le4qpbvassaqhsi2gb@4ax.com>
This probably does not deserve being here but anyway...

Can anyone (John? Please :) ) show me how to find a matrix that
changes from one coordinate space (A0, Ax, Ay, Az) to another (A0',
Ax', Ay', Az')? I found some info on the Net but I have problems
finding the signs of the angles involved and it will probably be
slower than some things I recall seeing here.

Thanks in advance.

Peter Popov ICQ : 15002700
Personal e-mail : pet### [at] vipbg