POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : multiple object duplication factoring question : Re: multiple object duplication factoring question Server Time
4 Aug 2024 06:14:57 EDT (-0400)
  Re: multiple object duplication factoring question
From: ABX
Date: 11 Jul 2003 14:49:31
Message: <ha1ugvcd9o9vf5sntjjv4vl6pv3c69mglm@4ax.com>
On Fri, 11 Jul 2003 13:27:27 -0500, "Steve Shelby" <ssh### [at] rexnetnet> wrote:
> ABX,
> I tried the code you sent, and povray rendered just the background.

If you rendered that code without _any_ change than you definietly rendered
differenc code. Perhaps some ini setting refered to another input file. If you
want to render my code you _need_ changes because it was only algorithjm
presented in form of POV script. You need to:
1. declare ObjectOrg and apply some texturing to it.
2. declare Iterations
3. add some light_source
4. add camera oriented to direction where your objects are grouped

ABX