POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : +UA bug ? : Re: +UA bug ? Server Time
5 Aug 2024 20:23:45 EDT (-0400)
  Re: +UA bug ?
From: ABX
Date: 30 Jul 2002 08:08:50
Message: <h70dkuclj6cb7e2b45lhq17el1ki53mvc0@4ax.com>

wrote:
> When mosaic preview were applied there was circle of image only. Black area
> appeared when 1 pixel statge started. Rendered on P4 with final 3.5.

Black area not appear on image when antialiassing if off so I assume that it
is reasult of averaging various samples when one is completly transparent and
some aren't. The problem is that when fisheye rendering is performed area
outside visible circle shouldn't be antialiased IMO (except countour of
circle).

ABX