POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : JPEG2000 : Re: JPEG2000 Server Time
4 Aug 2024 10:16:08 EDT (-0400)
  Re: JPEG2000
From: IMBJR
Date: 7 Mar 2004 18:46:19
Message: <h6dn40tmohciuumhctevpl13gru3rrdnhe@4ax.com>
On 7 Mar 2004 18:27:55 -0500, jgentry <jge### [at] ev1filternet> wrote:

><sigh>
>
>IMBJR = *plonk* since shortly after his posts on this started to degrade
>to profanity.

Good. The less I have to hear from the likes of you the better.

>If the profanity and intentional "egging-on" don't stop, will he get the
>Bill Treatment?

Ooo. Is that what happened to DeWitt? I wondered why the record of his
postings seemed to show a stop at about July of last year.

>I don't really care what format he posts his images in, but isn't using
>profane language (at least) against the povray forums rules and
>regulations?

Yes, apparently it is and I've said I shall keep my tongue tied on
that subject. Keep up.

>-->Jeff

My First Subgenius Picture Book:
http://www.imbjr.com