POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : books : Re: books Server Time
8 Aug 2024 06:20:09 EDT (-0400)
  Re: books
From: Alan Kong
Date: 8 Feb 2001 12:53:53
Message: <gum58t0cef6eb7tr09ifjtqor82ih4vels@4ax.com>
On Thu, 08 Feb 2001 09:29:25 -0800 Ryan Constantine wrote:

>i thought they got rid of the off-topic group over a month ago!  is it
>back?

  Yes. It was re-opened a few days ago. I didn't want to re-direct
followups to my reply because I wasn't sure what you were asking. If you
think your question is better suited in p.o-t, by all means re-post in
that group and just let the folks who reply in p.general know that
you'll continue over in p.o-t. See you over there <s>.