POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Reverse words : Re: Reverse words Server Time
7 Sep 2024 19:13:40 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Reverse words
From: Stephen
Date: 24 Apr 2008 10:57:18
Message: <gt7114hvl8ecrdo9kkj9nh9f6f476eualo@4ax.com>
On Thu, 24 Apr 2008 15:25:21 +0100, Invisible <voi### [at] devnull> wrote:

>In this particular case, I was merely curios about the two items in
>question. I wasn't actually expecting to get quite this many replies...

[Snip]

>I just figured a human being somewhere would probably know the answer to
>this one easily, and wouldn't mind answering my question. I'm almost
>sorry I asked now...

I would not expect many men under 30 to know what a choker was and the
headscarf could have a proper name. So I think that this is a suitable
place to ask. Although as Warp is pointing out, you do have a history
of asking things that can easily be googled. But I've not seen a
"GIYF" thrown at you for a while. So I think Mike's comment was a bit
harsh.
--

Regards
     Stephen