POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Wow... how quaint : Re: Wow... how quaint Server Time
7 Sep 2024 19:15:36 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Wow... how quaint
From: Stephen
Date: 8 Jun 2008 02:59:49
Message: <gq0n44ts8t7k3a76c1ifr11ht82c6j7p0d@4ax.com>
On Sat, 07 Jun 2008 15:22:53 -0700, Darren New <dne### [at] sanrrcom>
wrote:

>Stephen wrote:
>> I do wish you hadn't posted that Darren, he's not funny
>
>He's often pretty amusing. Of course, if you take him seriously, he's
>just obnoxious. He's funny in a crosses-the-line-twice sort of way.
>
>http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/CrossesTheLineTwice

I suppose a lot is derived from audience feedback where he makes a
fool of himself and thinks that they are laughing with him not at him.
And he sounds like the sort of person who thinks he is smarter than he
actually is.
Besides that how can you cross-the-line-twice, over puns? :)
--

Regards
     Stephen