POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Yes, that time : Re: Yes, that time Server Time
8 Sep 2024 19:21:59 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Yes, that time
From: Stephen
Date: 19 Jun 2008 06:23:13
Message: <gmck549q8kjim7dp5o31ptksofo420deii@4ax.com>
On 18 Jun 2008 19:41:15 -0400, Jim Henderson <nos### [at] nospamcom>
wrote:

>> He was the most obvious when I googled Richard MacDuff but I could not
>> see the relevance. But then I come from a place where MacDuff is not
>> uncommon. I remember the local band, Fred MacDuff and the duffers :)
>
>There was no connection other than the name tripped that memory in my
>mind. :-)

Phew! That's a relief :)

>>>At least I didn't say "Billy Boyd". :-)
>>>
>> The Northern Ireland Labour Party activist? No? The Scottish footballer?
>> No? maybe the actor?
>
>Yes, the actor. ;-)  Played Richard in the radio version of DGHDA. :-)

As much as I like reading SF I don't really like watching it or
listening to plays. They never live up to the promise :)
I really liked DGHDA and was pissed off he died. As, no doubt, he was
:)
--

Regards
     Stephen