POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : The unexpected... : Re: The unexpected... Server Time
11 Oct 2024 07:15:07 EDT (-0400)
  Re: The unexpected...
From: Stephen
Date: 17 Jan 2008 04:28:00
Message: <ge7uo310rbdsbivqevt9fte17toqqo4br5@4ax.com>
On Wed, 16 Jan 2008 21:58:14 -0800, Darren New <dne### [at] sanrrcom> wrote:

>>   Here employees have to notify their employers one month in advance
>> before quitting.
>
>What if they don't?  I mean, what if I just stop showing up for work and
>move to a different city? What happens to me?

My contract before last (IBM) said that they had to give me one month's notice
but I could not give them notice (and implied I had to work to the end of  my
contract). I had to think about that before signing.
What could they do if I left, take me to court? I can't see any court in Europe
upholding that clause, even in the UK.

Regards
	Stephen