POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : JPEG2000 : Re: JPEG2000 Server Time
4 Aug 2024 06:13:54 EDT (-0400)
  Re: JPEG2000
From: IMBJR
Date: 7 Mar 2004 17:40:27
Message: <gd9n401j06qk2314a0km8ro07h2peiioet@4ax.com>
On Sun, 07 Mar 2004 14:29:30 -0800, Darren New <dne### [at] sanrrcom>
wrote:

>IMBJR wrote:
>> I live in an area where the telco has seen fit not to cover properly.
>
>What? Surely if enough consumers demand it, the telco will provide it! I
>mean, clearly the demand is there. You're just too lazy.

Hey, parrot boy. Come up with something a little more original than
that. That's just first-grade heckling.

PS. This is indeed how it works - demand targets are set by the telco,
but actually the technology will just not cover my home area.

My First Subgenius Picture Book:
http://www.imbjr.com