POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.advanced-users : Tranformation matrix to change coordinate spaces : Re: Tranformation matrix to change coordinate spaces Server Time
19 May 2024 01:55:24 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Tranformation matrix to change coordinate spaces
From: Peter Popov
Date: 12 May 2001 16:24:15
Message: <gd3rftk1taoovn2cbupeqc944f2hkg26pi@4ax.com>
I followed Rune's advice and was able to figure it out from there on
(after some transposing). I still don't understand John's inversion
macro. I know how to invert a matrix, but our Neo is doing some odd
stuff with the matrix there that I don't understand. Anyway, I will be
adding matrix multiplication and matrix transformations to the vector
class I am using, so I might as well use Rune's way.

Thanks for your help, guys!

Peter Popov ICQ : 15002700
Personal e-mail : pet### [at] vipbg