POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unofficial.patches : Announce: PoPOV - first build : Re: Announce: PoPOV - first build Server Time
5 Jul 2024 13:35:16 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Announce: PoPOV - first build
From: Peter Popov
Date: 11 Oct 2002 03:28:58
Message: <gbvcqugjrh144414ggtnrdpqa6b10ufm98@4ax.com>
On Thu, 10 Oct 2002 20:02:30 +0200, Christoph Hormann
<chr### [at] gmxde> wrote:

>Citing from the page:
>
>"push any responsibility for bad working to every one named Popov involved
>in POV communiuty ;-)"
>
>- i guess Peter will be 'not amused' ;-)

As I've said quite a lot of times, Po-POV means "more POV" in
Bulgarian, so I think the name fits the project well. In the spirit of
POV-Ray, I will not require royalties on my or my grand-grandfather's
behalf :)

Peter Popov ICQ : 15002700
Personal e-mail : pet### [at] vipbg