POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Things I hate : Re: Things I hate Server Time
7 Sep 2024 05:12:53 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Things I hate
From: Stephen
Date: 30 Sep 2008 15:28:31
Message: <gbv4e4t5si05m39p2i5j4fr63jvutpk4si@4ax.com>
On Mon, 29 Sep 2008 14:22:52 +0100, "Phil Cook"
<phi### [at] nospamrocainfreeservecouk> wrote:

>Anything with a blade or a point except a folding knife unless it has an
>edge over 3 inches in length. That said you can get away with it if it's
>for either a) work, b) education, c) religion, or d) national costume;
>note that e) hobby doesn't appear so extreme whittlers can be locked up
>for the safety of us all.

I'm from Glesgie so that makes it c) religion, d) national costume, if I tuck it
in my sock and a) work, if you go back a few decades.
So I'm probably safe from Stop And Search. Do you know how hard it is to cut
paper at least with a clean edge?

>> As for the Glasgow jokes, received wisdom says it's classed as suicide ;)
>
>Nicolas managed to decipher my thick Brummie accent correctly.

You're lucky, no one understands me except for my wife and she understands me
only too well ;)
--

Regards
     Stephen