POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : A second comming : Re: A second comming Server Time
6 Sep 2024 15:20:46 EDT (-0400)
  Re: A second comming
From: Stephen
Date: 16 Feb 2009 04:50:14
Message: <g3dip4p80soosatam6cb1dev3ge0lkgm7j@4ax.com>
On 15 Feb 2009 12:58:35 -0500, Jim Henderson <nos### [at] nospamcom> wrote:

>Ah.  Well, I've found one up there and am keeping an eye on the bidding;
>it's another 4 days before it's done, but current bid is only $1.25.
>Meantime, I'm going to see if our marketing department has someone who
>has one I could take a look at. :-)

It took me a couple of days to get used to them. I define the uppermost barrel
button as right click and the lower one as double click. A lot of utilities use
gestures so that if you draw a "W" word will open a "<-" goes back in your
browser, "P", prints etc.

>>>Yeah.  There's a local pub that does a good battered fish and chips, but
>>>it's one of many things they do.  I find that for *really* good ones,
>>>you gotta go somewhere that that's all they do.
>>>
>>>We've decided to go to the pub tomorrow, though, and I think that's what
>>>I may have.  Thing is, they have other things that I like far better.
>>>
>> Pub, fish and chips? Better than nothing, I suppose.
>
>Well, yeah, thing is like I said, they have many things that I like a lot
>better.  But their fish is battered with their own beer (it's a pub and
>brewery), a very good Hefeweisen.  But I usually end up getting the
>jambalaya because it's really good.  Or I could just sit and eat wings
>all night. :-)

I've developed a taste for Hoegaarden over the past couple of years.
I'd not heard of jambalaya before but it sounds nice and as for wings. Isn't
that the bit you throw away or use for stack? :)

>>>He was *very* confused as a result.  It probably didn't help that we
>>>were dressed like locals as well, rather than as stereotypical American
>>>tourists in loud Hawaiian shirts and whatnot. ;-)
>>
>> Sometimes you need to live up to people's expectations and speak as if
>> you are off the telly, to be understood. :)
>
>LOL, unfortunately (or fortunately, more appropriately) for us that's
>just not gonna happen. ;-)

Keep it up :)

--

Regards