POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : POV to GIF? : Re: POV to GIF? Server Time
7 Aug 2024 13:18:09 EDT (-0400)
  Re: POV to GIF?
From: Peter Popov
Date: 21 Nov 2001 19:52:59
Message: <fsiovt09glu0friptienp47311rnf8ap1d@4ax.com>
On Wed, 21 Nov 2001 17:28:03 -0500, "Bill DeWitt"
<bde### [at] cflrrcom> wrote:

>    And I have to agree that your definition of "professional" is unusual.
>Almost all professional computer art is -not- done on such workstations.
>Some of the best and biggest jobs are, but not any large percentage of the
>total of professional artwork.

I know a girl who can draw a better sunset in MS Paintbrush (16
colors) than I would ever do in POV. But this is art, and I was
talking about work (although I have to agree that in CG the line is
quite blurred)

Peter Popov ICQ : 15002700
Personal e-mail : pet### [at] vipbg