POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.programming : Extending the #read directive : Re: Extending the #read directive Server Time
23 May 2024 16:19:18 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Extending the #read directive
From: ABX
Date: 8 May 2003 09:59:39
Message: <fdokbv0jghii35elgtngn37d0lbcnav78e@4ax.com>
On Thu, 8 May 2003 15:43:24 +0200, "Hugo Asm" <hua### [at] post3teledk> wrote:
> Convinced?  :o)

I have no idea what version of Windows are you using but look into 'for' command
in dos box (call 'for /?' for parameters). In some Windowses you can perform
loop over lines of text file and probably add quotation marks and commad for
each line to make acceptable file without opening text editor. I used similiar
method when worked on Insert menus for all include files from standard
distribution.

ABX