POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Is free choice an illusion? : Re: Is free choice an illusion? Server Time
5 Sep 2024 11:21:47 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Is free choice an illusion?
From: Stephen
Date: 14 Sep 2009 00:59:55
Message: <fcjra5p1ep7s125k03lkvakub4vel467su@4ax.com>
On 13 Sep 2009 10:37:19 -0400, Warp <war### [at] tagpovrayorg> wrote:

>  Ok, time for some philosophical tought.

IMO it matters not a jot if we have free will or not. My stance is that we
should act as if we do have free will. The other way of living is a good excuse
for bad behaviour, again IMO.
Of course our will is constrained by the laws of physics and of society which is
a good thing, mostly.
--

Regards
     Stephen