POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unofficial.patches : Having a little problem with Mega-POV : Having a little problem with Mega-POV Server Time
3 Jul 2024 05:10:33 EDT (-0400)
  Having a little problem with Mega-POV
From: Glen Berry
Date: 11 Jan 2003 13:39:05
Message: <f64fPrLjsDtiXPGsWAfTtKLpSJ=C@4ax.com>
I was looking forward to Mega-POV 1.0, but it doesn't work for me. (It
apparently works for everyone else.) When I try to render a scene, I
only get the first line of the image. For example, if I try to render
a 768x768 square image, Mega-POV only renders the first 768 pixels
(the first line.)

I've tried the example scenes included with MegaPOV, and I've tried my
own scenes which work perfectly with POV-Ray 3.5. No matter what file
I try, it always ends up ending the render after the first line.
Oddly, there are no error messages!

For the record, if I select "Run Demo" from the Mega-POV menu, this
scene will correctly render! However this only seems to work with the
internal demo scene.

Does anyone know what I might be doing wrong? Could it be a bug in
Mega-POV? I'll list my system description at the bottom of this
message.

Thanks,
Glen

Windows 98SE
AthlonXP 1600+
256MB RAM
Mega-POV 1.0  installed
POV-Ray 3.5     installed

(Let me know if I should give any more info.)