POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : About THAT idea... : Re: About THAT idea... Server Time
5 Aug 2024 20:16:08 EDT (-0400)
  Re: About THAT idea...
From: ABX
Date: 13 Sep 2002 14:27:12
Message: <f5b4ouceqidb2nba978najrb3f8r3sicpb@4ax.com>
On Fri, 13 Sep 2002 14:19:18 -0400, "Timothy R. Cook"
<tim### [at] scifi-fantasycom> wrote:
> No need to make him reinvent the wheel, Thorsten...asking for location
> of a piece of code is hardly expecting everything to be handed to him
> on a silver plate; he still has to write the patch.

He has no time for writing patch so there is no need neither for plate nor for
location. IIRC if Rafal really asked (not criticized) he always got some
answer (correct me if not). My opinion is still he is lazy but wise. He need
an impulse.

> No wonder you're so strange, you're a MAC user! :P

I thought Thorsten is so strange becouse he is from Europe.

ABX