POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unofficial.patches : name for no interpolation : Re: name for no interpolation Server Time
5 Jul 2024 14:13:26 EDT (-0400)
  Re: name for no interpolation
From: ABX
Date: 11 Sep 2002 06:36:25
Message: <f36unu8rueduockdrdm6vk534djddjkrtf@4ax.com>
On Wed, 11 Sep 2002 12:13:45 +0200, Le Forgeron <jgr### [at] freefr> wrote:
> My vote, if you care

I care, just don't be angry if I choose otherwise :-)

> would go for 'path' but no float, a keyword for
> each type/kind. (do you really remember by looking at the SDL that there
> is various projection for image (using map_type) and which number
> correspond to what kind ?
> I do not.

I do not either but I don't like so many keywords used so rarely. Apropriate
include file with identifiers assigned to floats could be enough. There are
two include files with identifiers assigned this way: "functions.inc" and
"const.inc" ?

One of my teachers at technical university learned me that I shoudn't remember
every equation, piece of kowledge, keyword. I should know how to find it if I
need it.

ABX