POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Camera problem : Re: Camera problem Server Time
4 Aug 2024 12:15:56 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Camera problem
From: ABX
Date: 16 May 2003 13:19:31
Message: <ev6acvcs877rrib81ig2k69bt15fospie5@4ax.com>
On Fri, 16 May 2003 19:12:13 +0200, "Texel" <gsm### [at] netcourriercom> wrote:
> My problem can't come from the object (i have no probleme with My .an8
> OpenGL viewer).

Are you sure ? Is that airplane on the image also from the same export ? If the
deformation could be from camera, then airplane would be also distorted. I do
not see any deformation in airplane so I feel there is something wrong with
background object. Looking at shadow of airplane, isn't your distortion just a
shadow from one wall ? Just a guess, I didn't measured coordinates in your
script.

ABX