POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : JPEG2000 : Re: JPEG2000 Server Time
4 Aug 2024 08:19:21 EDT (-0400)
  Re: JPEG2000
From: IMBJR
Date: 9 Mar 2004 16:31:54
Message: <euas40lrtprsvdk5sa4ahm0lnmplofq35g@4ax.com>
On Mon, 08 Mar 2004 19:45:34 -0500, Christopher James Huff
<cja### [at] earthlinknet> wrote:

>In article <slpp40982tstpohrhd2g29df0qe4voselv@4ax.com>,
> IMBJR <no### [at] spamhere> wrote:
>
>> Just because this is a single node, does not make it any less a part
>> of usenet. If your mind cannot conceive of such a topology, think of
>> this place as a zit that stands alone from the head of the network.
>
>Listen: this server is not a "node" of USENET. It is entirely separate
>from that network.

Listen? Are you shouting this as you type?

It may be separate, but it uses the same protocol and could be very
easily hooked up with feeds in and out I'll wager.

It's merely just an isolated part of the whole.

My First Subgenius Picture Book:
http://www.imbjr.com