POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test.binaries : Too many nested variables : Re: Too many nested variables Server Time
16 May 2024 13:43:17 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Too many nested variables
Date: 17 May 2002 08:50:16
Message: <etu9eu49gbl8a324bvpf574u2t61rfbtrp@4ax.com>
On Fri, 17 May 2002 08:35:37 -0400, "Greg M. Johnson" <gregj:-)565### [at] aolcom>
wrote:
> The purpose of the code was to make a fractal blob.  I now see how my code
> doesn't do this properly, BUT I'm bothered that I either cannot have nested
> macros or redefine them!

You can have nested macros. Just do it properlny. Note that parser stoped not
during declaration of nested macros but during execution. It hit limit of
nested. Note that creation of macros in loop has no sense becouse in every
loop definiton of macros is not executed.

ABX