POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : [bug] Very slow rendering : Re: [bug] Very slow rendering Server Time
31 Jul 2024 20:22:11 EDT (-0400)
  Re: [bug] Very slow rendering
From: Christoph Hormann
Date: 29 Jan 2007 12:40:03
Message: <eplbhc$l2g$1@chho.imagico.de>
William Peska wrote:

> Thanks for your deep insights. I think that it is a responsibility of
> the POV-Ray developers to figure out their bugs. I wasted enough time.

That attitude makes me wonder if you actually have any interest in
solving your problem or if you just want to nag.  In the latter case you
should note it is rather pointless to claim reporting a bug.

The purpose of bug reports in these groups is to actually solve problems
- the replies you got tried to do exactly this.  If you are not
interested in a solution you are first of all wasting the time of those
trying to help you.

Christoph

http://www.imagico.de/ (Last updated 15 Oct. 2006)