POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Bad photography : Re: Bad photography Server Time
7 Sep 2024 15:26:01 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Bad photography
From: Stephen
Date: 20 Jun 2008 05:06:31
Message: <eosm54127gejbb6u1midhlhv19uma6t3sd@4ax.com>
On Thu, 19 Jun 2008 21:17:34 -0400, Sabrina Kilian <"ykgp at
vtSPAM.edu"> wrote:

>I was thinking to close the aperture a bit.

I thought the same as you but Scott's view is just as valid IMO.
But why listen to me when yesterday I made the most basic mistake in
the book. I was going to the library when I saw a young woman taking
her pet iguana for a walk. You see some strange sights in London but
I've never seen an iguana on a leash walking down the pavement. So I
grabbed my phone and took a picture. I was shooting into the sun
(mistake #1) so I could not see the screen and shot it blind. When I
looked at the picture I had a lovely shot of my finger. <garn> That's
why I preferred darkroom work to actually taking pictures. :(
--

Regards
     Stephen