POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Quick: name seven gases in your house! : Re: Quick: name seven gases in your house! Server Time
11 Oct 2024 07:12:37 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Quick: name seven gases in your house!
From: Stephen
Date: 13 Jan 2008 16:27:54
Message: <eh0lo3tig5na1srp3knkg2vr1ki4cclt4j@4ax.com>
On Sun, 13 Jan 2008 13:34:18 -0500, Alain <ele### [at] netscapenet> wrote:

>If radon is a concern for you, you must make sure that the basement is properly
>ventilated.
It doesn't, Alain. I've always lived in the upper stories of buildings.
Radon is toxic not because it reacts chemically with the body but because it
gets into the lungs and the radioactivity affects the internals. Toxicity, as
bluetree points out without saying it directly, depends on how much of it, it
takes to harm you.

Regards
	Stephen