POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.stills : TC-RTC Rant : Re: TC-RTC Rant Server Time
26 Apr 2024 01:38:51 EDT (-0400)
  Re: TC-RTC Rant
From: Stephen
Date: 5 Jul 2008 09:05:15
Message: <ebsu64l50mkqlp7pmgt2d8t74lkkplmlvn@4ax.com>
On Thu,  3 Jul 2008 18:48:31 EDT, "Robert McGregor" <rob### [at] mcgregorfineartcom>
wrote:

>Okay, wait a minute Steven, you're saying that with all of those alternate
>scoring options: the straight average, weighted average, or the original score
>and 20-20-20 voting bonus methods, that I, rmcgregor, actually got 1st place?
>
>LOL. Well, I worked a LOT harder on "Slaver's Gorge" than I have on any of my
>previous entries, so that makes my poor little ego feel somewhat better, heh!
>
>Thanks :)
>-Rob

Yes I did work it out that way. Sums available on request :)
If you had not voted I think that you would have won outright. But you did and
I'm sure that you sleep better for it :)
Unfortunately I couldn't get my score higher than sixth but that serves me right
for uploading a placeholder and not finishing the scene. :)
I got distracted with an entry for the animation challenge.

--

Regards
     Stephen