POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Multi-machine rendering... : Re: Multi-machine rendering... Server Time
8 Aug 2024 20:22:22 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Multi-machine rendering...
From: Peter Popov
Date: 19 Oct 2000 04:48:57
Message: <ebdtusktd5flh3fp08b2nlngk06gkomjq2@4ax.com>
On Thu, 19 Oct 2000 03:51:40 +0000, Fran Firman <ffi### [at] emailcom>
wrote:

>I'm currently working on a way to use the many machines at work to
>render over automatically, with out having to setup things like pvm....

>So if written a perl script to control some clients.

<snip>

>So is this something that people are interested in???

You might as well post it because you've already made it :) I don't
know if many people will use it, it depends on whether they want to
and can install pvm, as there is a pvm version of MegaPOV already.

Peter Popov ICQ : 15002700
Personal e-mail : pet### [at] usanet