POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.international : [en] Looking for hints decoding messages in this group : Re: [en] Looking for hints decoding messages in this group Server Time
27 Jul 2024 16:34:23 EDT (-0400)
  Re: [en] Looking for hints decoding messages in this group
Date: 25 Oct 2001 05:25:37
Message: <e8mfttg2hr18j047r9ishm688o7fkqnvj9@4ax.com>
On Thu, 25 Oct 2001 10:19:39 +0200, "Thorsten Froehlich"
<tho### [at] trfde> wrote:

> What I am looking for is some links or other sources with technical
> descriptions how to convert such encodings to HTML.

Can't you inline unicode codes within HTML in ISO-8859-1?
Charset can be displayed _on_ the page and when content is not
readable than user haven't instaled proper font.
All you need is here http://www.unicode.org/charts/
I don't know if there are conversion tables but I tested it some time
ago and I used swedish unicode chars within polish charset properly.

ABX