POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Output Statistics Questions : Re: Output Statistics Questions Server Time
3 Aug 2024 16:21:33 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Output Statistics Questions
From: How Camp
Date: 20 Mar 2004 18:36:24
Message: <e7lp50lmhea8jpeoeqcjpuevcrcjjmpc0i@4ax.com>
On Sat, 20 Mar 2004 15:12:37 -0800, Darren New <dne### [at] sanrrcom>
wrote:

>Congrats! So post the image, already! ;-)

Hehe, well it's not terribly exciting... unless you're really really
interested in charge-transfer collisions.  Let me get the exciting
part finished, and I'll post.

>Looks like it's still doing a bunch of compares on the mesh without
>hitting it. Not sure if you could easily improve that, or whether it's
>worth the effort to.

Yeah, I noticed that, too.  I may rethink my use of these meshes in
the first place - they really don't add much to the scene, and the
detail is pretty much lost.  I might try replacing them with some sort
of rough primitive shape and see how much of a difference it makes.

- How