POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : My chickens and the cost of cheap food : Re: My chickens and the cost of cheap food Server Time
5 Sep 2024 07:22:57 EDT (-0400)
  Re: My chickens and the cost of cheap food
From: Stephen
Date: 7 Oct 2009 14:58:12
Message: <e5ppc593oa06goie2b9lenis2sg3pms2up@4ax.com>
On Wed, 07 Oct 2009 17:01:17 +0100, Invisible <voi### [at] devnull> wrote:

>Well, I don't know. I'm not convinced that one slab of chicken breast
>tastes any different to another. Then again, if I cook a chicken breast,
>I usually fry it and then dust it with pepper and paprika, so what do I
>know?

A few years ago when I moved to an area of London that has a large
"Iranian/Iraqi" population. I started buying Halal meat including chicken. What
a difference in taste (just like the meat I remember from before battery
production) :D When you cook it you can see very little water that comes out of
the chicken. Unfortunately it is quite a poor area and the choice of meat cuts
is not very good but they are very tasty.

Well done Jeremy.

--

Regards
     Stephen