POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : POV-Ray Links Reorg : Re: POV-Ray Links Reorg Server Time
1 Aug 2024 02:19:29 EDT (-0400)
  Re: POV-Ray Links Reorg
From: Christoph Hormann
Date: 12 May 2006 09:05:03
Message: <e42125$6cv$1@chho.imagico.de>
Chris B wrote:
> A small group of enthusiastic volunteers has started to go through the links
> from the POV-Ray links pages to track down broken links and validate the
> descriptions. Once we've got the links data up to date it'll be loaded
> onto the web site, which is currently a couple of years out of date.

I would really consider maintaining at least parts of the link
collection in form of a wiki so maintainance work can be better
distributed.  Otherwise the work you put into it now will get outdated
very soon again.  If you don't want to open up the collection completely
for editing it might already help to allow everyone to add comments
(like mentioning changed addresses or updates) to every link.

Christoph

http://www.imagico.de/ (Last updated 04 May. 2006)