POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : What and why is megapov : Re: What and why is megapov Server Time
7 Aug 2024 17:26:04 EDT (-0400)
  Re: What and why is megapov
From: Peter Popov
Date: 4 Oct 2001 12:23:00
Message: <e0snrtsoq5dhj397n33c4743nu0gko2lk4@4ax.com>
On Wed, 3 Oct 2001 09:18:59 -0400, "Bill DeWitt" <bde### [at] cflrrcom>
wrote:

>    There's no way. Warp knows that, he is telling you that he thinks you
>should run Linux and loose everything that you chose windows for to fix this
>one oddity.

Where did you read this? Warp said something about using a proper
newsreader and mentioned nothing about OSs. I, for example, am using
Agent and Pegasus instead of Outlook and am quite happy with that. I
am virus-safe, the software doesn't try to think instead of me, and
follows the standards. These are all things Outlook failed on for me.

Oh, and I can run them under Linux, too, if I want to, and often do.
This is, however, not the main point, though it plays a role.

Peter Popov ICQ : 15002700
Personal e-mail : pet### [at] vipbg