POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : A beginner's first questions! : Re: A beginner's first questions! Server Time
9 Aug 2024 17:21:25 EDT (-0400)
  Re: A beginner's first questions!
From: Alan Kong
Date: 10 Jun 2000 21:14:45
Message: <dup5ksc498fj00f9ikkqo07ro2l1d85h6s@4ax.com>
On Sat, 10 Jun 2000 00:17:02 -0700 "ErI" <fre### [at] fusenet> wrote:

>2.  If so how can I learn to "program" POV?
>     ( I can't find any literature on the language itself)

  Hi, ErI. Since you are using sPatch I will assume that you are using
POV-Ray for Windows v3.1g. If not, please indicate which version of
POV-Ray (v3.1g is the current version) and on what platform you are
using it with. The official version comes with a Windows Help file that
includes documentation on the POV-Ray Scene Description Language,
tutorials, and example scenes (code). This should be your first resource
to learning how to create scenes.

  All follow-ups to this thread should go to povray.newuser, please.