POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Hall of Fame : Re: Hall of Fame Server Time
1 Aug 2024 06:19:20 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Hall of Fame
From: Christoph Hormann
Date: 5 Mar 2006 05:25:03
Message: <duee0o$juo$1@chho.imagico.de>
Joseph wrote:
> What is required to get into Hall of Fame? Nomination? Seems majority of
> pictures are from just a few artists. I believe some BESTS are missing.

The images were selected by the owner of the POV-Ray server based on
suggestions by some members of the POV-Community.  Note the last
additions have been some time ago, therefore a lot of very good newer
images can not (yet) be found there.

If you think some image is seriously missing you can of course mention
it here or privately to a Team or TAG member.  But note there is nothing
like a nomination system and the HOF is only updated from time to time.

Christoph

http://www.imagico.de/ (Last updated 31 Oct. 2005)