POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : I'm old... : Re: I'm old... Server Time
11 Aug 2024 11:23:23 EDT (-0400)
  Re: I'm old...
From: Peter Popov
Date: 6 Sep 1999 10:03:43
Message: <dsjTN+5JjEkI3Q+vDvEOMFEkVThG@4ax.com>
On Mon, 06 Sep 1999 16:11:52 +0300, Margus Ramst <mar### [at] peakeduee>
wrote:

>Back when I was young, only capitalists had Legos >:)
>
>Margus

One of the morally degrading possessions of the materially obsessed
capitalist world, I guess. In the 'good ole times' I've only seen
Legos in Corecom stores, but those only accepted $ and the average
Bulgarian had no access to any western currency. My, even a Kinder
Surprise was a luxury then, and Toblerone was considered the food of
the Gods :)

Peter Popov
ICQ: 15002700